1. She can be a member of the 2034 U.S. Women's Hockey Team.
2. I hope she likes purple more than pink. Purple was my favorite color when I was little.
3. We get to visit the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World to have her hair done up.
4. I hope she plays with chemistry sets, blocks, Legos, cars, and "choo choo" with Grady.
4. I hope she likes Disney Princesses much more than Barbie and Bratz (ugh!) dolls. I never owned a Barbie, and I'm proud of that.
5. She can play soccer or whatever sport she chooses, and Ryan won't mind.
6. More than anything, I hope she grows up to be confident, intelligent, and happy.

It is nice to meet you.
1 comment:
Nice to meet you too! Congrats you guys! I am willing to bet she will play lots of trucks and choo choo as well. My little guy plays with a pink doctors kit, loves dress shoes and is quite the dancer;) The oldest really sets the tone for the youngest! Oh, and he plays a mean game of tea party, no really a mean one with cups flying every which way and tea on your head! Enjoy having one of each, they are so very different!
Post a Comment