Monday, January 25, 2010

Kids Do (Say) the Darndest Things

"Hello! ma baby, Hello! ma honey, Hello! ma ragtime gal... -Dancing Frog, Looney Tunes
"La la la Luke. Luke, I am your father. Lor lai lo lay lo lo la lo." -Tommy Callahan
Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. -Al Czervik
What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? -Al Czervik
Oh, it looks good on you though. -Al Czervik
I guess the only thing to do now is meet his parents. I'm sure they're decent people. I mean they gotta be if they named their son Gaylord Focker. -Jack Byrnes
Mom! The meat loaf! %$&#! -Chazz Reinhold
I'm your huckleberry... -Doc Holliday
This is crazy...this is crazy. -Clark Griswold
Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him... -The Abominable Snow Rabbit

No comments: