Saturday, January 9, 2010

Choo Choo Time

This afternoon Grady wanted to play with the Geotrax Train set. He knows where they are stored and for lack of a better term, throws a fit unless I get them out for him.

He is pretty good about patiently waiting while I get the track, train and cars set up.
He is also starting to figure out how to control the cars.
Brooks even gets in on watching the train.
My favorite thing is to listen to him say Woo Woo as the train goes round and round. He even says Woo Woo when waiting for me to get the trains out of their box.
Since he is only 13 1/2 months old, he doesn't quite have the skills to put the cars on the tracks correctly.
As this picture shows after a couple unsuccessful tries he gets a tad frustrated.
But once I help him out and get them all set up again, he goes back to being happy.
Woo Woo! Oh and by the way, the Badgers WIN!

No comments: