Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SNOW vs COLD

Sarcasm 101
Boy it is just so wonderful outside. The 35 inches of snow and counting this month plus the below zero temps for what has felt like weeks, what more could you ask for? I love driving 1 1/2 hours to and from work for what should normally be 30 minutes. That is just double rewards each and every day. I am even more thrilled to have traded my 4 wheel drive escape in for a vibe that gets excellent mileage. Good thing gas prices are still so high! Oh and watching the Packers this season has really made it that much more special. Grady sure is proud of his 0-5 lifetime record as a fan. Boy, I hope our electric bill comes soon. That is going to be the best Christmas present ever!

Happy %$#&ing Holidays!
Bitter in WI

P.S. Coming home to this guy makes everything all better!

Grady and his Cousin Luke were helping Grandma with Laundry.

1 comment:

Hillary or Ryan said...

Dear Bitter in WI,

A few things to consider during Christmas:
1. You have a house.
2. You have a job.
3. You have a loving wife, son, and a devoted dog.
4. Gas prices aren't at $4.17 anymore. They are actually reasonable right now.
5. You know I don't like sarcasm.

Love,
Positive Petunia in Wisconsin, Your Wife