A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Snow Day!
Even though I'm on maternity leave, I'm thrilled that my colleagues and students did not have school today. On the other hand, Ryan was up at 2:30 (that means our entire family was up at 2:30 am!) to get into work by 4:00 am to receive the blessed phone calls from school superintendents. It's a Christmas Miracle! But I don't think Ryan feels the same way. The snow is still falling, and Brooks refuses to go outside. I guess crossing your paws and holding it is better than facing the blustery blowing winter snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment