"Hey Grady, smile they are taking our picture!"One tip when taking photo of young kids, Luke is 21 months old, Grady is 2 weeks old, never say ok we are done....until you grab the baby. After a couple minutes of snapping pictures and repeated cheeses and almost dones, we said ok you are done. Luke not knowing any better started to get up and out of chair. Little Grady rolled off his lap and into the chair. But don't worry he didn't even wake up. Luke however looked pretty startled as all 4 adults rushed toward him. Sometimes I think we forget that Luke isn't even two yet. Looking ahead I have a feeling that there will be a few times where Luke and Grady get into trouble. To be honest I am kind of looking forward to it.
1 comment:
These are hilarious!! Little Lukey is a cutie too. YOu are having so much fun it's criminal!!
Post a Comment