Monday, August 30, 2010

Father, Son, Grandson Day at the Ballpark

Sunday Grady, Grandpa Gary and I headed to Milwaukee for one last game this season.
Grandma Joan hung out back home with Audra and Hillary.
Before we headed into Miller Park we played catch at Halfaer Field.
Grady having a blast!Grandpa Gary and Grady
The First Pitch from our seats in the 6th row.
Rickie Weeks leads off for the Crew.
This is actually 4 pictures put together via a photoshop program.
Ryan Braun about to crush a two-run homer in the bottom of the 4th.
Casey McGehee at the plate.
The Three Lobe(s)
Ok so I got me some peanuts, but I am missing something...
Grandpa you know what time it is?
It is crackerjack time!
Now it is nap time...Bottom of the 4th through the bottom of 6th!
Brewers won and Trevor Hoffman got save #599.
A quick pic before Grandma and Grandpa headed home.
Thanks for coming to visit we hope you had as much fun as we all did!

No comments: