Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daddy Duty Begins

Wednesday I started a 3 and 1/2 week vacation to stay home with the kids before Hillary's maternity leave begins. It was also one of the last week days we both had off together. Hillary started back to school on Thursday.
Our first stop was the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison.
Grady enjoyed the real animals but he also got a kick out of all the zoo art. I assume he enjoyed being able to get so close to these animals.
Choose your favorite caption:
Grady the paleontologist hard at work.
Grady Flintstone enjoyed lunch.
If there is a slide, Grady will find a way to use it, no matter the height.
Grady meets a real life Bucky Badger.
After the zoo we did lunch at a Madison favorite, Mickey's Dairy Bar on Monroe Street across from Camp Randall.
Our final stop was the Children's Musuem and Grady didn't miss a beat. Get it?
I didn't forget about Audra. She says hello!

No comments: