Saturday was the annual Badger Family Fun Day. Family was the appropriate word, as my cousins Tracy and Amy brought their families too. In this picture Jackson, Kaila, Tyler and Grady posed with some of the Badger Spirit Squad members.
If you haven't gotten a Grady hug yet, it isn't quite like a regular hug. Lets just say after he gave one everyone wanted one.
Grady enters the endzone for the first time but hopefully not the last.
Grady does his Touchdown dance.
Grady saw Bucky down the tunnel. Only problem, the line started about 150 yards to the left.
He didn't care and neither did Bucky.
Bucky about to get one of those Grady hugs.
Editor's (Dad) Note: Grady did this all on his own, when he saw Bucky he ran to meet him. I don't think I have ever seen a kid that much into meeting Bucky. I guess if the whole football scholarship thing doesn't work out for him, we have a good idea on what he is going to be if goes to UW.
Waving bye to Bucky!
Halftime: It was hot and Audra needed to eat so we were fortunate to be able to slip into the Fieldhouse for a break. When I say break, of course I meant a bottle break for Audra and a chase Grady all around back and forth the court in the fieldhouse. I think he invented a new game combining Football, Volleyball, Soccer and wind sprints.
Back to the Grid Iron and it was time to suit up.
Grady gets sized for his future helmet.
Grady making sure it works.
"This Badger helmet is much heavier than my Packer helmet!"
Audra is pretending her Nuk is a whistle and she is coaching Grady.
-or-
Audra checking out the Freshmen players.
-or-
Audra looking forward to attending her first Badger game.
Grady demonstrating the proper technique for a 3 step drop.
Reverse counter hand off to Mommy.
All day long Grady wanted a football to play with and these guys let him borrow theirs for a little bit.
Before we left Grady wished some of the guys (#94 Kyle French FR Kicker from Menomonee Falls, WI and #56 James McGuire FR Long Snapper) good luck on the season.
Flip Video: Badger Family Fun Day
No comments:
Post a Comment