Sunday, August 30, 2009

Luke Marx School of Driving

Luke: Hey cousin Grady do you want to learn how to drive?
Grady: Sure, but I am not going to let anybody call me Bo. I am tired of playing The Dukes of Hazard.
Luke: Ok before we go lets check our mirrors.
Grady: I think we need to listen to the Brewer game while we do this.
Luke: Lesson number 1, don't run into Grandpa Lobe.
Grady: Speaking of Grandpa. I heard we should make sure we avoid having him teach us how to ride a bicycle.
Luke: Where did I put my cell phone?
Grady: Look out for that tree!
Luke: I think I have to pee too, the bathroom is over that way.
Grady: Never mind I just went.
Luke: That brings me to Lesson #2. Always watch where you are going.
Grady: Going? Nope I already went.
Grady: If I can get this thing going fast enough, I think I can jump all 5 of the dogs!
Luke: How about we just work on not hitting any trees?
Luke: Act casual. There are some fine looking ladies at 11 o'clock.
Grady: 11? I can't count that high.
Grady: ...that is the reason you are in the truck. Luke said I wasn't ready to drive on my own yet.
Brooks: Did you see the ladies over there at 11 o'clock?
The next lesson will be in this truck.
Me, with Grandpa Gary, Grady, Luke and Rick.

No comments: