Thursday, March 5, 2009

Right on Target

You know your life is changing when a new store opens and it is the most exciting thing going on.
Wednesday night we packed up the family truckster and headed to Sun Prairie's newest retail jewel. Target opened on the west side of Sun Prairie. I didn't bring a camera to document the day. However, I did send a crew from work to cover the opening. Check out the story here. http://www.nbc15.com/news/headlines/40691447.html

We would also like to wish a very happy 2nd Birthday to our nephew Luke today. He told me he is getting cupcakes. He also told me that he would share one (reluctantly) with Grady. However, Aunt Hillary doesn't get one. But, Uncle Ryan does!

Here are a couple of pictures that my sister Michelle took of him a little while ago. In the first picture he said he was a spaceman and going to go to the moon and Venus. The second picture was taken at the Children's museum in Rockford, IL.
I think he looks like a goofy superhero...Aqua Turd Defender of Bathtubs

I love this picture. I am looking forward to playing ball again, and taking the boys to a Brewer game.

No comments: