I figure I better get a nap in before today's game so I had Dad write this up for me. Because he is typing this in I can't really say what I am thinking of them right now. All I can say is if I miss minute a minute of today's game I am really going to let them have it. Heck, Thursday night I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Lobe's and they let me watch hoops. For the love of goulash, it is the NCAA tournament! My first one! Don't even get me started about my brackets. Just because I can't type doesn't mean I didn't want to fill them out.
Go Badgers!
Grady
P.S. Since my normal daycare provider is on vacation I have been getting shuttled around to Mom and Dad's friends and our relatives. I wanted to thank Mrs. Spredemann for letting me chill with her daughter Allie oh and her little bro Cam.
Photos by Jen Spredemann
P.S.S. Thank you also to Grandpa and Grandma Lobe for letting me watch hoops and for the place to crash. Their dogs are fun to watch. I am headed back out for and extended stay next Wednesday night. Grandpa Lobe practice your popping noise trick, I am ready to learn.P.S.S.S. I am headed to stay with Grandma Phelps tomorrow. I heard she is getting Grandpa Phelps to help out. Oh boy I can't wait! I think they have a cat. Dad told me to bring my bb gun and that the cat loves to play rough. I am not sure what that is all about but, I think I will wait until I don't have both Grandparents watching me.
1 comment:
Such a cute little Badger fan - sorry he doesn't have more to celebrate tonight.
Post a Comment