Saturday, March 28, 2009

Phelps Family Photos

Here is a look back at over 30 years in photos of Hillary's family. Check back later for more information.
Barb and Randy on their wedding day
There's me, brand spanking new!
My newborn picture from the hospital
Such a sweet little girl!
Standing up...so big already!
Frilly lace dresses and patent leather shoes....a staple in my wardrobe
Ashley, Hillary, and Barb...most likely on Easter Sunday
Dad and Hillary
Hillary and Ashley
Charlie Brown, our first dog, and Hillary
1980s fashion...ugh!
Kathy, Ema, Hillary, Jennie, Nikki, and Jeff
Lana, Ashley, and Luke
Our family picture at Aunt Margaret and Uncle Doc's house. Each Christmas, we took pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Wendell (my mother's parents) are in this picture.
What was I thinking? Really!? Showing off my belly like that!
Chad is now married to my good friend, Julie.
Ryan recently asked me how many times my family has been to Disney World in Florida. I have no idea. Too many to count. We have had many good memories there. I can't wait to take Grady there in a few years!








Matching Christmas sweater picture. Grandma Wendell and Beags are both in this picture.

Jen, Jen, Traci, Callie, Jules, and myself a few years ago. There are now eight children between the five of us. Callie was the only child in the group at this point.

Here I am on top of Gannett Peak in the Wind River Range in Wyoming. This is on my NOLS trip.

Full of Water Rapid on the Pigeon River in Tennessee. I'm the raft guide in the back. I was a raft guide for five years at the NOC. Tons of fun!

My good friend, Heather, and myself. We're on the Virginia Coast in this picture.

Which one of the seven dwarves is this? Another Disney Adventure with my family!

Erin, Sheila, Ann, and myself

Jen, Ann, and Myself. This was taken on the day that I met Ryan...the day the magic started!

No comments: