Grady slept through the night on Wednesday, January 14th! We put him down around 10:30 pm, and he woke up at 6:30 am! So far, this has been a once in a lifetime event because last night I was up twice with him. Maybe he will sleep through the night again tonight.
I was dreaming up movie titles of my life right now, and I'm currently thinking about "No Sleep for New Mothers." (A spin of "No Country for Old Men.")
1 comment:
Its so hard when they sleep through just once and a while because its just a hint of what a good nights sleep is or used to be. At least you know it is possible. I hope the baptism goes well on Sunday. I'll say a little prayer for Grady on his special day. Take lots of pictures, I hope to see a new post Sunday evening.
Post a Comment