A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Monday, January 5, 2009
What Should I Wear Today?
Hillary asked me not to write this because she works with the person(s) who gave us this outfit. Well, I don't work with them and I didn't make him wear this outfit. I also thought a munchkin had stopped by on his to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Our neighbors Emily and Caleb stopped by to visit later in the day. Here Emily is trying to stop Caleb from beating Grady up, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is just to cute, I LOVE the outfit. Men just don't understand!of course my husband always has a comment on how our son is dressed, never cared about what I put on our daughter!
Post a Comment