Hillary just got home from work. This means I have a couple free minutes to post some pics and a video. Day 1 went pretty well. No major meltdowns and I was able to get a couple things done. Not that I am thinking about staying home full time, but someone asked me if I would rather be a stay at home dad. Well, after only one day it is too early to give a complete answer. On one hand I did find myself missing the newsroom. On the other hand, the commute to this job kicks butt! John Melahn knows what I am talking about.
In addition to putting away dishes and laundry I hung these frames in the living room.
Whenever I sit Grady on the couch to take pictures Brooks hops up too.
I have discovered a new game. How long does it take Grady to tip over?
(Grandma's keep in mind it was like watching sands through an hour glass so if you are going to get mad don't and if you want to try this when you watch him...don't it is pretty boring!)
Those crazy bees just keep going in circles and they won't go away!This is the quickest way to get Grady to smile and to keep him occupied for a few minutes...
1 comment:
Looks like a great first day. Good job Dad. I loved the video, Grady has a big buddah belly already--good job Mom. Speaking from experience, part time is the way to go. You get a few days home with kiddos and then when you are at work it feels like a minivacation from parenthood for 8 hours.
Post a Comment