Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Busy Weekend

It is Sunday morning and so far we have had a fairly productive weekend. Friday night we went out for fish with our friends John Melahn and the Stauffachers. We tried the Bridges GC restaurant and I would give them the thumbs up. Here are some of the pictures from the last few days.
Grady getting ready to leave for dinner Friday night. Of course he looks like this no matter where he is going...

Grady getting to meet Bob and Jessie's son Trenton, 7 1/2 months old. Bob and I play softball together for the Red Shed.

Saturday morning I was inpired by this website http://deadspin.com/tag/baby-mangino/ Assuming he grows a goatee when he gets older I hope he works on something other than a comb over.

Saturday afternoon I came home from helping our neighbor Woody put in new flooring to find Grady wearing this outfit. I was inspired to write up the numbers and take a picture.

No comments: