Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pumpkin Hunting

Tonight we drove down the road to our favorite pumpkin farm. The owners have all kinds of pumpkins and they even sell a variety of painted pumpkins.
We found this cutie on the gourd wagon.
Grady got bored with the pumpkins and decided the dirt was more fun.
Our little pumpkin, Audra.
Once the dirt farming grew boring Grady picked a pumpkin or three.
Mama and Baby Pumpkin
Ever try to get a 21 month old and a 3 month old to look at the camera and smile at the same time?
Our pumpkin harvest!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Good thing you brought a wagon for the kids huh? How would you carry all those pumpkins. By the way, you have 2 of the cutest pumpkins I have ever seen. I remember trying to get Ella and AJ to smile at the camera when they were young like that...I would end up telling Ella to just sit there and smile and look like she was having fun no matter what. You know, the old "you will do it and you will like it":)