Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Kids are Alright

In case anyone was concerned about the kids they are doing just fine with Daddy staying home with them. It is day 3 of the first of 3 full weeks home and so far everyone is doing just swell.

Hillary told me I had to dress Audra in her many dresses...Audra told me she wanted to wear this for the first picture I sent her Mom on her first day back at school. (Later I sent Hillary a pic of Audra wearing one of her many dresses, which she eventually threw up in 20 minutes after putting it on.)
With so much time on our hands we decided to come up with some new things to do. How about camping in the living room?
Hello!
Audra watches the birds in the trees.
But wait what draws are outdoorsman(s) from their adventure?
Super Grover and Elmo of course! (Dorothy is in the fish bowl)
I think the kids will tell you Daddy's doing alright too!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

So far it seems a bit different from the last time Daddy Day care was open....