We started the weekend off, with a trip to the Memorial Union to meet Hillary's friend from UW, Heather Anderson. We spent many fine hours here "studying" while we were in school together.
Grady spent most of time checking out all the sorority pledges walking by. "Hey ladies, want to do shots?"
SATURDAY
Hillary getting artsy with the camera.
Hillary and Heather enjoying the reception.
Following the ceremony, guest were able to enjoy many different lawn games. Heather and Hillary apparently chose to duel in badminton.
Hillary giving 110 %.
Your 2009 Pam & Emily Open Champion.
Back in Madison, the boys were enjoying the changing of the leaves, while...
...tailgating!!! Grady taste testing some Grandpa Lobe's cooking.
Grady had a special visitor at his first Badger tailgate. Annie Van Dyck made the trip from D.C. to join in all the fun.
Annie wore her finest Badger gear and posed for a picture with her Mom, Elinor.
Geno, Annie and Grady's buddy Woody.
This is officially Grady's first UW Football Game. After carrying him from the tailgate into the stadium and up the ramp, as soon as he saw the field he threw up. I attribute it to nerves. While I can't ever remember throwing up before a football game (maybe a couple times after, but that is another story) but I do remember being nervous before a game. I am predicting in 18 or 19 years he will do the same before starting his first game for the Badgers. Grady listens to the UW Marching Band prior to kickoff. A special thanks to our friend Aline who provided us with her season tickets for the game. And a thanks to Woody for assisting.
Grady and I debate who should be the starting QB for the Badgers.
UW would lead 28-6 early in the 4th quarter when we left. They would hold on to win 28-20.
Grady's career record is (1-0)
SUNDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment