Sunday, September 13, 2009

Badgers vs. Bulldogs

Hillary was Here!
Grandpa, could you please put a cracker right here?
Thank you. By the way do you think the Badgers will win today?
I feel good today. I am thinking it will be a tight game.
Yep, for sure, Badgers by 3.
I wish we could hurry up and get to our seats.
Finally! Lets Go Red!
Grandma, thank you for teaching me how to clap.
How am I doing?
Could Grandpa get me one of those radio ear things?
Did you see that catch? He reached out and with one hand grabbed it.
This 10 week old baby was a few rows in front of us. Hillary said she thought he looked like Ben Linus from the TV show Lost. I have to agree!
Come on Mom just because the Badgers won in Double OT 34-31, I don't want to polka!
This is my Dad and me. I have taken him to two Badger games this season and they won both.
Dad gave me a lift so I could see better.
Dad gave me a lift back to the tailgate.
Ya, Ya gitty up horsey!
Back at the tailgate Grandma and Cousin Luke help me practice my clapping.
Whose idea was it to give me a chocolate covered banana?

No comments: