Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brooks' Third Birthday

Brooks celebrates his 3rd birthday on Sunday, September 13th. Our family celebrated a few days before with pizza and angel food cake.
Aunt Ashley helps Brooks open his present: a cube with openings for different squeaky balls.
He loves it!

Presents? Cake? I love my birthday!
Oscar (Ashley and Trevor's dog) checks out Grady's Cheerios and Puffs.
Grady loves Oscar! One Cheerio for you, One Cheerio for me.
Grady: Okay, Grandma, it's time to be serious now. Grandpa and I have to talk about my investments and the stock market. Do you know how much college is suppose to cost when I'm 18? Between $87,200 for UW-Madison and $332, 800 for Wartburg. Enough of the silly stuff; we've got to focus!
Grady: I mean it. I'm serious Grandma.
Grady: Okay, Grandpa I'm all ears.
Just kidding everyone! Look at this goofy, silly crew!

No comments: