Friday, July 24, 2009

Wrestling Night

When I was a kid, I can remember wrestling with my dad. The object was to pin him. To this day I don't think I ever did. Maybe once or twice when I was in high school. Frankly, I don't think either of us would be up for a rematch today. That brings me to the other night...
Lesson #1 Don't be fooled by this cute grin.
I was just minding my own business when WHACK! Grady brings the thunder.
I wasn't going to stand for that. I hated the dreaded chicken wing when I was kid. Try this on!
I also hated getting put in a Full Nelson. Who is laying the smack down now?
How about a little WWE action. Try on a Hulk Hogan leg drop for size. You had enough yet little man?
What the heck? Grady uses a leg scissors to escape and reverse the momentum. Brooks was refereeing.
Oooooooooh Yeaaaaaaah! Look who is in control now!
Hey old man, how about a knuckle sandwich?
What's wrong. You need a little G-Force slap down?
Ha ha! Whose putting whom to bed tonight?
Grady Lobenstein, 8 month old Intercontinental Champion

Ok, so what can I say? Maybe next time I will have to use the Camel Clutch or a Figure Four Leg Lock on him. If all else fails. Maybe we can be tag team partners.

No comments: