Grady and Caleb Go to the Zoo
Translation: Henry Vilas Zoo
Caleb and Emily would take the corner on the inside. Grady and Hillary would fall behind early in the Great Zoo race.
Dad, why the heck do all the visitors have multiple tattoos?
Boy I bet my Dad would be proud of me if I put up a bow stand right here in this oak grove.
This poor Orangutan lost a contact.
Clearly Grady would not give the King and Queen of the Jungle the respect they deserved.
Both boys were reminded of their dogs at home.
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, The lion sleeps tonight
Because Hillary is sweet as honey, she would be sure to stay out of the Bear's sight line.
Look for the, Bear Necessities The simple bear Necessitites, Forget about your worries and your strife. I mean the, Bear Necessities Oh, Mother Nature's recipies that bring the Bear Necessities to life.
Caleb: Hey, sorry about the screeching on the way over here. I didn't mean to scare you. I just get excited when I go to the zoo. Oh, and I was meaning to tell you I love your Mom's new wheels. Grady: Dude, no problem. But for your sake I hope your voice changes by the time we get to High School. Cause we are going to have plenty of room for all the ladies in my Mom's van when we can drive!
Emily tries to rescue Caleb from the jaws of a baby Polar Bear.
Caleb proudly showing off the results from his succesful hunt in Northern Saskatchewan.
Our silly little monkey had a good time with his neighbor and friend Caleb. Despite what this picture shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment