Monday, June 1, 2009

Grady's Other Passion

When he is not working on his baseball skills, Grady is tuning his fine art talents.
He loves this toy piano. Hillary and I can not remember who he got it from. Sorry!!! If you gave it to him, thanks! If you did not get it for him, he is looking for the following: iPhone, Laptop Computer, Packer Tickets, The Complete Seinfeld Series on DVD and a Red Wagon.
*Editor's Note (Mystery Solved: My sister Michelle gave it to him for Christmas)
Here he is ready to perform his latest masterpiece for the audience of 3, Brooks, Mommy and Daddy.
Maestro prepares his instrument(s). Notice the Liberace-like cape. I am not sure if he is pianist or a super hero?
The Great Loberace tickles the plastic ivories.
What? Hey, I am working here!
Move it along Mr. Brooks, I am in the middle of a show for Mom and Dad.
"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, oh what a thrill
Goodness gracious great balls of fire"

No comments: