A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Grady's First Brewer Game
Sunday we made the short drive to Milwaukee. Hillary was so excited to take Grady to his first Brewer game. Or was it me that was excited? Here are some pictures from the big day.
Before the game we went inside the little league field next to the park. I can't wait to play catch with Grady someday before a game. Maybe Luke will want to play catch in a few weeks when we go back.
When we went it to Miller Park, one of the attendants gave Grady a Brewer flag. It was also Trevor Hoffman Bobblehead Day.
Hillary and Grady getting ready for the game.
Grady getting a better view of the starting line-up with my help.
The Brewers would score early, Mat Gamel with an RBI single.
Ryan Braun awaits the pitch, Prince Fielder on deck.
Grady wondering why the annoying people behind us would never shut up. I had to explain to him that I was cursed, and that every sporting event I go to I end up sitting by the annoying fan who never shuts up. You know the guy or gal that knows it all and or thinks they are funny by repeating the same thing over and over.
Yovani Gallardo throws while Mat Gamel is ready at third.
Gallardo would end up striking out 9. The Brewers would win 5-2, and Trevor Hoffman would get the save on his Bobblehead Day.
Somewhere near the end of the 4th, Grady would fall asleep all bundled up on mom's chest. It was super cold in the shade. So wen
Due to the cold we decided to head out in the 5th inning. The sun sure felt great.
Family photo! I set the timer and used the stroller for a tripod.
Grady and his new buddy Bratwurst, looking forward to their next trip to Miller Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the family all decked out in Brew Crew gear!
Post a Comment