Monday, June 22, 2009

Dad's Day

It was a very busy and fun Father's Day. Thank you Hillary for coming along and most importantly for being my partner and Grady's Mommy!
Hillary and Grady took me out for breakfast at the Market Street Diner in Sun Prairie.
Then we drove to Brodhead, WI for some go-kart racing at the Sugar River Raceway. (Danica Patrick started her racing career here)
Jessica and My Sister Michelle with the boys See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil. Matt, Grady and Luke.
Luke tries on his Dad's helmet. Rick would set this all up for us. Thanks Rick.
We get to racing...notice I am in 2nd and wearing shorts.
Rick gets ready to pass.
John would be the guy to beat all day. Eventually he finished 2nd overall.
Nate cruising after a minor spin out.
I eventually would fall to last and frankly would have finished worse than last if it was possible. While avoiding a stalled car I managed to go off track and landed in a mud puddle. Good times!
When we got home it was time for some family bonding. Grady has discovered his tongue.
Grady also found Mommy's tongue.
Grady shows us his best Gene Simmons!
Grady, Brooks and I pose for our first Father's Day.

Hillary and I would also like to thank our Fathers, Randy and Gary. Without them we wouldn't be able to celebrate our own special day. We love you!

No comments: