Monday, September 15, 2008

Just kidding, of course!

In all honesty, I am happy that my husband has such a great group of friends for softball. We have many wonderful friends from the team. Therefore, I will take it upon myself to bear the burden of holding onto the JVP trophy this year. Wives and girlfriends of Red Shed, I will take the responsibility of having this unbelievable trophy present in our house this year.

And it needs some TLC. The nooks and crannies of this trophy need to be dusted with Pledge cleaner and the plaques need to be wiped clean of fingerprints. After all, it should receive the same love and care that the Stanley Cup receives. I shall bear this great burden.

Hillary

1 comment:

Jen said...

You have my condolences. I hope next year the baby doesn't accidentally crawl over and knock it down. It would truly be a shame!