Things are getting hectic as Christmas approaches. The kids have been at home this week and will be next as their daycare is closed. Hillary stayed home Monday and I took Tuesday. Today Grandma Barb gets the morning shift and Aunt Ashley will be taking over for the afternoon. Thanks for helping us out. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on both sides of the family over the next few days. Here we go!

This past Saturday the Lobenstein family gathered in Portage. These are the cousin's kids.
Audra (6 months), Lilly (7), Harry (Ryan's youngest cousin- 6) , Luke (3) and Grady (2)

The Lobe cousins...Dave, Michael, Lisa, Karyn, Joe, Sharyn, Kori, Jo and Ryan (Matt and Michelle were not there and Harry was hiding)

After I took this picture I couldn't help but think our little Grady is growing up fast.

Audra our little elf happy as always.

Grady grinning about Trains.

This picture of Audra makes me think of Chef Paula Dean.
No comments:
Post a Comment