A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Big Changes
This weekend marks a rather large change for our family, because on Monday Audra starts daycare and Hillary and I are both back to work.
It doesn't look like I can rely on Brooks to get Hillary up.
In other big news, Grady went poop in his toilet for the first time. It was quite the celebration here. A little while after the celebration I found this in the bathroom. Nope we don't feed him pumpkins for lunch. So I am guessing he is either so proud of his accomplishment that he is showing it off. Or maybe he thinks this whole thing is like the tooth fairy and now he is going to start planting objects in order to earn reward. Or maybe he just doesn't like pumpkins.
Our little lady starts "school" tomorrow! She grew up so fast.
Mrs. Lobenstein we prefer if you would send your kids to our school with clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment