Monday, May 3, 2010

Proud Parenting Moments

Sunday was another beautiful day. Grady, Hillary and I went shopping for flowers. Grady's patience lasted longer than mine, but eventually he was ready to leave too. It was at this point that I gave him some dirt to let him "help" with the plants. At first it worked perfectly as he dropped dirt down to the flowers on the lower level of the cart. Much of it ending up on his lap...
...I am not sure what this says about his mom's cooking!

How the day started...

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"-Dumb and Dumber

Just when you think your kid is the brightest kid in the world they do these things. I am starting to believe our future teacher conferences will be filled with Class Clown lectures. I think I will start teaching him knock knock jokes tonight.

No comments: