A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Wednesday Night Stuff
I Am Thirsty
Mom and Dad aren't looking, I am going to grab something to drink. Hmmm, maybe I will try this. This is what Mommy drinks all the time? Or, maybe I will have some of this, Dad is always drinking this. I think I will have what Mom is having.
Playtime
Grady's new favorite toy. He enjoys bouncing to the music. I will be 1 in two weeks!
2 comments:
The least you could do is get him some decent beer for his first time;) he sure is adorable, happy almost birthday big G!
May I recommend Pedialyte or the Vitamin D milk? Love, MOM
Post a Comment