Today is the day pitchers and catchers report to the Brewers spring training facility in Maryvale, Arizona. However, opening day is still 53 days away. I am wondering if Grady will understand the art of the hit and run by then? Guess I am going to be reading to him from Zack Hample's book
Watching Baseball Smarter; A Professional Fan's Guide for Beginners, Semi-experts, and Deeply Serious Geeks.
C'mon Mom let go I am trying to get ready for my fantasy baseball draft!I am sure Hillary isn't as excited as we are about today.

I wonder who fills out the jersey better? Grady or Prince himself?
The first week Grady was home I took a picture with him and my Packer jersey. Here he is smiling next to my Brewer Jersey. I think he might be taller than his name now.
Now Batting for the Brewers, The Third Baseman, Grady Lobenstein
No comments:
Post a Comment