Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guy Smiley

The highlight of getting to stay home with Grady has to be seeing him develop.
(That and not answering phone calls at work from people too lazy or not smart enough to be ready for the DTV transition. I am sorry but if you didn't get a converter box or don't have a digital ready tv or currently subscribe to cable or sat tv by now then you deserve to be without. Oh, and don't whine about the government running out of coupons. Suck it up!)
He has been smiling for quite a few weeks now. But over the past couple he really has started to ham it up. Now he really reacts to things we do and even things he does.
Maybe this is just a guy thing, but he loves it when he farts. As I sit here and write this he is laying on his music mat. It got quiet for a second and 'toot" the music started up again and he giggled. I gotta admit I am proud of his tooting power!

He is smiling like his Dad does in this picture.

Here comes the cheesy smile.

Now that was funny!

I told him one more picture and it was time to eat.

Just making sure his bib is ready to go for lunch!





No comments: