Saturday, August 2, 2008

Man Cave

CNN did a big report on what they called Man Caves.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/05/02/mantuary.marriage/index.html
Basically men across America are decorating basements or garages with whatever it is they are most fond of. This is supposedly a new trend. This past December we finished our basement. Since then I have been modifying what I guess you could consider to be my Man Cave. Not sure why this is suppose to be a "new" trend. My Dad's basement which is covered wall to wall in hunting related items...Whitetail, Mule, and Antelope head mounts, pheasants, owl, turkey, bear and wolf capes, fish, etc... has been that way for 30 + years. And I remember visiting my Grandpa Lobe's basements which he had his hunting stuff and a bar and beer signs. I specifically remember one that lit up and it looked like a running river? If I could find one of those some where...mine would be truly complete!

1 comment:

Hillary or Ryan said...

Ryan, As impressed as I am with your man cave pictures, I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a 360 view of your Badger Bath. Please post asap!!!!
Missy (Hillary's favorite middle school friend)