We have so much to be thankful for on this Easter Sunday. We were able to spend the day with my family yesterday. We are spending the day with Ryan's family this afternoon. Our friends, Emily and Phil, will be closing on a house in our neighborhood in June. Brooks and Rocco will live in the same neighborhood again. I am also thankful for a lively and spirited Easter service at church this morning. I am also thankful for coffee, Top Chef, my love of cooking, a family that loves and tolerates Brooks, Scrabulous, Post Secret, April 10th (when "The Office" returns), and sugar. Most of all, I am blessed by friends and family from many places.
Our little dog attacked the Easter Bunny yeserday. The Easter Bunny--played by Keith, my sister's father-in-law--did provoke Brooks by growling at him. The EB was protected by his hard plastic head, but Brooks' teeth were shown. Pictures to come soon! No one was hurt in the incident. Brooks did run away with the EB's tail once he was put down.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment