
Our beloved Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers retired yesterday. My favorite radio station--105.5 Triple M featured a 15 minutes tribute to Brett Favre--including a great goofy singer, songwriter tune. You can check out their website at www.1055triplem.com
Here were a few of the comments posted on the website. Many individuals wrote they were going to cry themselves to sleep.
Here were a few of the comments posted on the website. Many individuals wrote they were going to cry themselves to sleep.
hey brett...will you marry me?
i know it has nothing to do with football...and you're already married...but i love you. :)
This is a feeling that is worse for me than when I heard Elvis had died! There will be a lot of grieving fans but I hope the Favre family my best and super football Sundays from the spectator side as a fan.
My favorite aspect they offered was an e-sympathy card. I promptly sent one to Ryan.
In Deepest Sympathy
On the retirement of your favorite quarterback, Brett Favre.
Remember when God closes a door, he opens a window.
Please don't jump out of it.
PS-The Bears Still Suck!
Can you even imagine how many little boys born in Wisconsin this year will be named Brett?
This is a feeling that is worse for me than when I heard Elvis had died! There will be a lot of grieving fans but I hope the Favre family my best and super football Sundays from the spectator side as a fan.
My favorite aspect they offered was an e-sympathy card. I promptly sent one to Ryan.
In Deepest Sympathy
On the retirement of your favorite quarterback, Brett Favre.
Remember when God closes a door, he opens a window.
Please don't jump out of it.
PS-The Bears Still Suck!
Can you even imagine how many little boys born in Wisconsin this year will be named Brett?
No comments:
Post a Comment