I know that you're the only person reading this, Kels. So, this one goes out to you...
I would like to remind you of some funny experiences that we've had together.
1. That darn furry, fuzzy jumping spider
2. Working on the corral staff together
3. Two Crafty Kelsey and Nature Hillary summers
4. Visiting you in that midwestern state that's not Wisconsin (three times now!)
(I hope you appreciate my cryptic nature.)
5. Girl Staff Antics--I'm thinking of Catherine's knee situation when you were LT3s
6. I really remember that "Shake out the sillies" song you used with Harper. You are such a good mother!
7. Late night talks about anything and everything--the meaning of life, boys, having children, and on and on...
I love you tons! Stay in that bed and take care of yourself.
1 comment:
Ha! A blog written just for me. Thanks for that fun list. We have had lots of good times together and some really funny memories. You are a gem.
Post a Comment