Audra has been getting into dolls more lately. Although she still likes her brother's trucks and trains. One day last I watched her as she repeatedly told her doll no. "No, no, no Night Night" Then she put the doll in her brother's bed. I asked her if she was putting the doll to bed and she said yes. I also asked her if the doll didn't want to take a nap and she replied with a nod and smile. Then a couple minutes later I heard her get the doll and say "All done".
Audra is torn between playing house and playing trains with Grady.
Grady is demonstrating his mad face. I asked him what he feels like when Audra plays with his trains without asking him first.
Locking Audra's cottage door. Grady told her he was locking her in I assume to prevent any dolls on the train tracks.
Eventually the two peacefully played trains together. Unfortunately this ended as the train garage only had room for one train.
Audra's favorite activity is to brush her teeth. She could spend hours just "brushing".
Brooks is also on Audra's favorite things to do. She loves to play with him and I am sure this spring will be more than willing to take him on walks.
Audra's favorite doll shares her blue eyes.
Grady being Grady!
No comments:
Post a Comment