Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Badger Football is 1-0

UW vs UNLV September 1st, 2011 at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison WI
Bucky and the UW Marching Band take the Field.
USA
Members of the 115th fly over Camp Randall
Thank you to Paul and Missy Wood for bringing me with.
W-I-S-C-O-N-S-I-N
Gentleman call it in the air. (UW Alum and former Packer Don Davey was an honorary Captain)
Bucky is #1
UW Spirit Squad

Bucky does push-ups after each Badger score.
So as the Badgers piled up more scores, Bucky would be busy.
The students appreciated Bucky's efforts.
Bucky would pile up 233 total push-ups!
Another UW tradition the shaking of keys before a kickoff.

UW's offensive line and the Umpire discuss Eddie Murphy being chosen to host the Oscars.
Russell Wilson and Montee Ball would have huge nights.
Wilson under center in his first game as Badger would throw for 255 yds and 2 TD's.
UW Band Director Mike Lechrone
Well, it's not that I don't like you, but, well to be perfectly honest, I'm just having some trouble getting past the face painting.
Wilson wouldn't just rely on passing.
On this play Wilson would run for a 46 yd TD on way to rushing for 62 yds.
The Badgers beat the Rebels 51-17.
Thursday Night Lights

No comments: