Monday, July 4, 2011

The Kid's Adventures

Our old friend John stopped by the other day and it just happened that he and Grady have the same taste in shorts.
Grandpa Gary and Grandma Joan also stopped in. Grandpa showed Grady how to draw a horse.
Drawing horses can really tire a 2 1/2 year old out.
Breakfast with Dad. Maybe I shouldn't let Grady pour his own cereal just yet.
I am pretty sure Mom doesn't approve of this. But when you want a chocolate milk, you want it now.
See, everyone is drinking it.
Backyard Pool Time
Yep, he was looking to give his sister a little "help" getting out of the pool.
Cannon Ball!!!
And this brings us up to the 4th of July weekend. The freshly retired Grandpa Randy takes a break with Audra up at Big Bear Lodge in Mercer. The kids and Hillary are up there for the weekend/week. Meanwhile I am working all week. Look for more Big Bear Lodge and Mercer pics in a later blog.

No comments: