Monday, April 18, 2011

The Moo-haas-um!

Audra explores a hut in the Madison Children's Museum.
Evidentally this guy didn't listen to her and so she poked him in the eye.
Audra meets a boy at the baby area of the museum. Fortunately for him he left shortly after she arrived. I didn't want her poking him in the eye and I didn't want him giving him her phone number.
Audra tries on a hat in the old fashioned clothes store portion of the museum.
This is possibly my most favorite picture I have ever taken of Hillary and Audra.
Grady practicing his shapes. For whatever reason, museums are pronounced Moo-haas-um to Grady. He refuses to say Museum. Either way he loves it there.
Grady checking out the high tech lego inventions.
He really gets a kick out of pushing the buttons and making the displays function. Not to mention it gives us a reprieve from having to chase him all over the building.
Giddyup and Spelunking
Look who showed up? Cousin Luke!
The boys hang out at the water display.
Luke shows Grady what Uncle Rick does for water department.
You want some french fried potatoes? MmmHmmm I reckon.
It took close to 30 pictures to get this! Getting 3 kids to look at a camera and smile is as tough as getting politicians to work together.
Luke and Grady looking down on the people below.
Sorta kinda like what is happening in the big building in the background.
To celebrate the end of a fun filled weekend the kids were given ice cream treats! It was Audra's first cone. Actually this is Hillary's cone so Audra didn't eat the whole thing. But I am sure she would have if given the chance.
Grady shows his sister how to do it.
Apparently Grady picked this flavor out while shopping with his mom. Neopolitan
Mom, don't even try to take this away from me. Delicious!

No comments: