Tuesday, November 9, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast

It was a long day today for multiple reasons. But tonight I was reminded of what makes me the happiest. So I grabbed my camera and snapped some quick pictures of the kids. Yeah, I know you are all going through withdrawal for the lack of photos of Grady and Audra. In case you missed the last post, I don't just take pictures of the kids. Anyhow, I couldn't help but think about how fast time flies and how all growsed up my little babies are. Yep I stole that from the movie Swingers!
Audra in her chair getting ready for a big bowl of Mommy's homemade carrots.
Audra's favorite thing is too laugh and chatter. Which I think is pretty close to Mommy's favorites. Big Brother Grady has his favorite things too. They include playing with his train set and watching videos of himself playing football, trick or treating, splashing with Brooks.... Good thing Daddy likes making those videos.
When I saw this picture I think I was finally able to accept that our little guy is turning 2 in couple weeks.
Grady even likes sharing his movies with Mommy and little sister Audra.
Smoochy Smooch!
I would like to take a minute to wish everyone who is celebrating a Birthday this month a Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday.
Grandma Joan celebrated her 58th on November 2nd.
Grandma Barb will be celebrating her 65th on November 20th.
Grady will be 2 on November 24th.
Hillary is turning 35 on November 26th.
Grandpa Randy will also be celebrating his 65th on November 30th.
Enjoy your days!

No comments: