A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Random Moments
On the day we got home from the hospital this flower was the only one opened, kind of a welcome home greeting for Audra. Two little monkeys hanging out. Dad isn't using his chair, I think I will try it out. When does the new Madden Football come out? Watch this I bet I can get my brother to bring me the remote control. Thanks bro. See, I told you so. Crap, the Brewers aren't on until after my bed time. The first picture of the two of them without help. Caleb and Grady enjoying pizza and milk.
1 comment:
Hooray for siblings!
Post a Comment