I am starting to think Grady is going to work for the public works department when he grows up.
A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Family Walks
I am starting to think Grady is going to work for the public works department when he grows up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute captions! And wow for Hil, she has one up on me for being willing to touch worms and catepillars!
There were no catepillars or worms harmed in the making of these family moments. I might be willing to touch worms and catepillars, but Ryan will be teaching Grady to fish. Fish are scary!
Post a Comment