Our thoughts differ on the recent snowfall most of the Midwest received. Hillary, of course, was delighted to have a snow day. Meanwhile my thoughts can be summed up like this...
After putting in a normal nine hour day, I came home for a couple hours before heading back into work for the night. While grabbing some video in front of the station, I decided to put my feelings into words.
Yes, we are the Weather Authority. No, I don't know what higher power decided that.
Curt Lenz, Chief Photographer, and Chris Woodard, Reporter, awaiting their 10 pm live report from the parking lot in the early stages of a blizzard.
Insert Your Own Caption Here
This was around 5am as the plows made their first of multiple attacks on the snow in the station parking lot.
Mid-morning the snow was still falling but had started to slow.
This about sums it up.
I arrived home around 1pm. The good news our friends, Paul and Bryson, had snow blowed our driveway while I was working. Thanks Guys! The bad news, Sun Prairie had yet to touch our street. (They still haven't as of 6pm.) I got stuck about a 1/2 block from home. Again, much thanks to some neighbors, Paul and Phil for digging out my stuck car.
Hillary and Grady look out just before I raked the roof and shoveled the deck off.
What age do children make for worthwhile snow movers?
There it is after somewhere between 12-19 inches of snow... a shoveled deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment