Thank you to everyone who keeps calling and asking. But again I promise we will let you know. Of course, the Grandparents will probably play a big role in that department too. Until then, here is another picture of his room.
A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Nope, still Pregnant!
I promise we will post the news ASAP. At 6pm Tuesday November 11th, we are still waiting. Of course, he isn't due until the 19th which means we could be waiting a few more weeks.
Thank you to everyone who keeps calling and asking. But again I promise we will let you know. Of course, the Grandparents will probably play a big role in that department too. Until then, here is another picture of his room.
We are curious to see how many people have been checking in with our blog. Let us know by commenting and leaving a name suggestion. No name is too silly. Basically, we are just wondering how many people actually read this. We hope it is as fun to read for you as it is as fun to write for us.
Thank you to everyone who keeps calling and asking. But again I promise we will let you know. Of course, the Grandparents will probably play a big role in that department too. Until then, here is another picture of his room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi! It's me! I'm here! You could name the baby Michael. :-) Actually some other names I really like are Liam, Keegan, Nathan, and Jack. Those are the ones that popped into my head.
I really enjoy little glimpses into what you're up to. Two things cracked me up about this picture of the baby's room. 1) The kid has a LOT of stuffed animals! 2) The photo frame still has the original picture in it - I'm assuming you're saving that for a photo of your little one? Too funny.
Love and luck to you!
Lucky baby to already have so many stuffed toys. Did Mickey come home with Grandma and Grandpa? I already know you have a name all picked out so I'm not giving any suggestions. You actually told me your name choice before the ultrsound but I can't remember now. You should have people make birthday predictions, that would be lots of fun.
I am enjoying reading your adventures! It was only 6 months ago that I was telling everyone, "still pregnant"! I can't tell you the joy and love you will feel, you will understand the first time you hold him. I saw a quote once that says a lot, don't remember it all, but it was something about "choosing to have a child is choosing to forever have your heart walking around outside your body". Best of luck to you both! Enjoy
Jill
Hi Guys! Thanks for the update and I better leave a message now before it slips past me. Great blog. I'm excited for you both for the upcoming arrival. If you are looking for other names here are some more thoughts...how about Hayden, Max, Jameson for a few I think are cute with an edge of coolness, especially for a boy that may be a hunter like his daddy or a football player. :)
Good luck! We'll think of you!
big hug,
Gerbs
funny I was thinking either Lucas or liam and then I read them both here on the blog and/or comments. (Well guess he goes by luke.) Congrats on the pregnancy and best of luck finding some sleep after he arrives!
Troy
Hey! You may very well be having little Ryan as I write this! We are very happy for the both of you. Hope all goes well. Our little Brienna is already 3 months and it seems like we brought her home just yesterday. Cherish EVERY MINUTE because time passes in the blink of an eye. Keep us posted! Take care.
Karri and Wayne
Hi Lobe Family! It's the cousin in the desert of Saudi! I finally found a computer that I can see this blogspot on. All the rest the base blocks. Cute site! Well let's see today is the 15th and I see no word quite yet. I predict the 18th but knowing she is due the 19th then my backup date is the 21st. So, if I win I would like some left over boxes for my move. ;0) Take care and loving the 3 of you from afar!
Stephanies
I really like Nigel, Rupert and Reginald.
Girl,you better put me on your Call List! I am filling your womb with white light as we speak! I've lost my cell phone, perhaps permanently, so our number in West Virginia is 304.291.2608!! Call us!!
Post a Comment