A chronicle of our lives together as a family in the Midwest. Ryan, a sports enthusiast. Hillary, a proud mother counting down to our family's first trip to Disney. Grady, a future All-American. Audra, our curly little cruiser. Brooks, a terrorist terrier.
You're going to have to change the title of this website!! Hey Guys, I"m sooo psyched for you! Welcome to the best slavery has to offer!! I'm just teasing--I love my indentured servitude. Wow, what a doll--he's a strapping lad, ain't he?
Congratulations to you both...we can't wait to meet him:-) He's such a cutie - glad to hear he has more hair than dad..ha ha. Now get some sleep:-) Love, Brandy & Bob
8 comments:
Congrats Guys! He's a cutie!
Congratulations Hillary & Lobe!!! He's adorable!
He looks just like his daddy, except in the hair department. He thick dark hair must be from mommy.
Welcome to the family baby Grady! What a doll! He is just adorable! Congratulations new Mom & Dad! We can't wait to meet him!
You're going to have to change the title of this website!! Hey Guys, I"m sooo psyched for you! Welcome to the best slavery has to offer!! I'm just teasing--I love my indentured servitude. Wow, what a doll--he's a strapping lad, ain't he?
your baby is so cute!
love, Kendall
Congratulations to you both...we can't wait to meet him:-) He's such a cutie - glad to hear he has more hair than dad..ha ha. Now get some sleep:-) Love, Brandy & Bob
Congratulations! I'm glad he's finally here and can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment