Sunday, November 30, 2008

Go Pack Go!

What the heck is up with the Packers? Do not even point to the Favre saga as an excuse. Seriously if they keep losing like this I am going to have to make Grady watch them in another room or something. He is 6 days old and they are 0-2 in his lifetime.

Mom snapped this one of us before the game.

Some day he will be taller than his name.

He hates it when I take the remote with me to the bathroom!

1 comment:

Erin in AK said...

Oh my goodness, I love the picture in the big red chair! He looks so absolutely tiny. You'll need to take a picture in that same spot every once in a while to make comparisons!

So, Hillary, if Grady wears a hat in your house, what will you do when he comes to visit me? If I recall, you would wear a hat to bed when you stayed the night at my house!! It wasn't that cold!