Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost There

1:50pm
Ok, Hillary and the Baby are doing fine. He has yet to come out. It was getting super painful for awhile so Hillary got an Epidural about 20 minutes ago and is feeling fine. It seems the little guy is being a sheister and is turned slightly making it hard for a delivery. At last check it seems like he is starting to play along and we should be meeting him soon.

*On a side note he supposedly has a lot of hair. According to nurse Deb. Get your jokes out early! We want to both thank everyone that has helped us since we arrived. Everyone has been amazing!

10:30am
Here is a quick update. On Sunday 11/23/08 around 6:30am Hillary began having some pretty serious contractions. They were sporadic most of the day and began to get stronger and closer together. Here we are shortly after checking into Watertown Hospital around 12:30am on 11/24/08.
Baby Lobe has a pretty strong heartbeat. This machines moniters it and the strength of the contractions.
Shortly after we arrived in began snowing...and didn't stop until after 8am.


More to come...
Stay tuned for the name!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've been thinking of you all day at work today Hillary. I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear how you and baby are doing. I'll be hitting refresh on the website all night until I see the post. Hang in there and get ready to have your world rocked. You never really know what love is until you hold your baby in your arms.

Erin in AK said...

Hey sweet girl, you're in our hearts & minds as you embark on this next stage of the adventure. You know I'm not the type to harass you with phone calls...but I am dieing to call! Love you much.

Erin

Unknown said...

Hey-

I have been thinking of you all day sweetie...you are almost there....maybe you are already there, I keep hitting refresh to hear an update! I am so excited for you both! We can't wait to meet your miracle;-) Brooks sends his love...he is doing great and can't wait to meet his brother!!!
Love-
Phil, Emily, Caleb, Rocco and Brooks